Would it not be nice to have a your twitter tweets right on your Google+ page? Would it not save your time? If you had your twitter tweets on G+, you would not have to log in to twitter and Google+ separately.Only logging in to Google+ would be enough as you would be able to see the tweets of all the people you follow on Google+ itself.The process of adding your twitter feed to your Google+ page is done by a simple application by MyTweetPlace.The simple application is useful if you use both twitter and Google+ a lot.
Once the application has been installed successfully, you should be able to see a Twitter button next to the regular tabs on Google+.By clicking on that twitter button which has been just added, you can do several things such as –
- Read your Twitter feed live.
- See what is trending on Twitter.
- Post new tweets.
- Check your twitter inbox.
So how to install this twitter application for Google+?
- First install this twitter app.
- After installation, you need to restart your browser (works with all browsers)
- As said before, you should see a Twitter button at the top, next to the usual Google+ tabs.Sign-in to Twitter through that and you are done!