In this Session, I am Going to Discuss, How to fix the Black screen on Jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 /9.2.1 /9.1.2 /10.3.5 /10.1.1/10 & Here I will Show you easy methods to Solve Black Screen On Jailbroken iOS 8/9/10/ iPhone 4/4S/5/5S or iPhone 7/6/6S. This Method also works for fixing Blue or Black Screen on iPod touch, iPad mini, iPhone. Actually, my iPhone wont turn on past the apple logo then I found many tips from different blogs, Finally, I have succeeded by following below shown procedure.
Today iPhone becomes more popular in the world and there are million of people using and still increasing the number of users. This is because iPhone looking awesome and its features are really beautiful and attracting several users. There is a lot of iPhone apps are available which perform excellent Features. You can get those apps freely from App store and other many Emulators. I have used this on my iPhone 5 wont turn on or charge and I have achieved a solution for this problem. Recently, Posted Some Apps free with Premium features, they are Spotify++. Pandora++ For iOS 10, AeroTV iOS etc.,
How To Fix Black Screen on Jailbroken iOS/iPhone/iPad mini/iPod touch:
Unfortunately, Black Screen happened in Some Jailbroken iOS/iPhone devices regularly. It is actually due to the hanging of our iPhone/iOS/iPad. The hanging may be due to Running of more iOS Apps at time and number of files we are opened. This is also one of the reason of battery down half of the Actually charged. You can also Check Dr. Fone Screen Recorder, EveryCord Screen Recorder for recording your desired tasks on iPhone/iOS. From the Apple Support, It is analyzed that Black screen mainly occurred in Jailbreaking iOS/iPhone/iPad mini/iPod. Let’s Move to solve Black Screen our iOS/iPhone/iPad devices. Sometimes you might face your iPhone 6 screen black when you had got to jailbreak.
Method 1:Fixing Black Screen Using DFU Mode on iPhone/iPad/iOS:
If you are feeling that your iPhone wont turn on or charge then you need to follow these steps. After following your device recover completely.
- Sometimes iPhone/iOS users keep their Device in the DFU or Recovery mode due to some risky issues happened.
- But it is not easy to come back our device from DFU mode.
- Then You have to Press Power button along with Home button for 10 seconds.
- Now, Again go to the home button and Tap on Power button until You will find Apple LoGo.
- At this time You have to reboot your jailbroken device.
Incase, Above we discussed steps are still not working on your iPhone/iOS then You can follow the second method which will solve your black screen problem 100% surely I think you might excite with this method. Recently, We have discussed in iPhone users forum about this problem and I answered from one iPhone user, I tried It and checked It still works which has helped me to fix this black screen problem in Jailbroken iPhone/iOS. If you really used this, I am sure that your Jailbroken iPhone might be recovered from the black screen issue. I think It is another type the of the solution and you must try this to solve Black screen. You will find iPhone wont turn on stuck on apple logo then you never overcome that action on your device unless and until you follow the below steps.
If you really used this, I am sure that your Jailbroken iPhone might be recovered from the black screen issue. I think It is another type the of the solution and you must try this to solve Black screen. You will find iPhone wont turn on stuck on apple logo then you never overcome that action on your device unless and until you follow the below steps.
If you really used this, I am sure that your Jailbroken iPhone might recover from the black screen issue. I think It is another type the of the solution and you must try this to solve Black screen. You will find iPhone wont turn on stuck on apple logo then you never overcome that action on your device unless and until you follow the below steps.
You may like:
- SideLoad iOS Apps In Windows/Mac By Cydia
- Super Mario Crash Run Crashing Solved
Method 2: How To Fix Black Screen on Jailbroken iPhone/iOS:
Sometimes you have to use Data recovery & iPhone System Fix in order to solve your iOS/iPhone to normal. I have also tried this method which works and fixes black screen on my iPhone/iOS. So, Guys, You can use these steps on your jailbroken iPhone, If you fixed this by keeping out of recovery mode then you might find Apple Logo Screen on your device. In this method, You can get recover lost files in jailbroken device which has occurred due to some accidental deletion actions or while you are trying to upgrade your device. There are some tools available to recover lost data from iOS/iPhone.
Simple steps to Solve Black screen Problem on Jailbroken iPhone 5s/6s/5/6/iOS:
- First, you need to download and Install iPhone Operating system on Computer then try to fix software.
- Now, You have to select, “Fix iOS to Normal” at the bottom of a window.
- After that, Tap on the selection of the fixing mode, After that, You need to connect your Jailbroken iPhone to your computer by using USB.
- Then your Jailbroken iPhone is detected by software previously installed on a computer. Then you should have to Tap on “Start” and go to the next step by tapping on an enter button.
- Now you need to download another Firmware and select it, before that you should ensure that It has to applicable to Jailbroken iPhone. This firmware helps you to get back your jailbroken iPhone from the Black Screen.
- We have already installed iPhone Operating system Fix Software on Computer, this will recognize you automatically when you connect your device to PC. Using that OS of iPhone, You can install Latest iOS version before that download this OS by a tap on the download link. This software is automatically installed after a few seconds.
- Download, Again a firmware software to your iPhone.
- Using that firmware, You can repair your jailbroken iPhone operating System, Then it will work as a normal iPhone. After some time, It will indicate you that your iPhone restored to normal mode.
- This will take less than 10 minutes for fixing your iPhone operating System successfully during that period.
That’s it, Guys, Here You have Got Complete procedure of Fixing Black Screen on Jailbroken iPhone. Now, I think this article is really helpful to you. If you used this and succeeded on your iPhone then please share it with your friends.