I think Instagram is one of the important factors to improve your business by engaging with your followers. Recently one of my friends asked me like “how do I know if someone unfollows me on Instagram”. Then I started research on this topic, after doing some research I found one app named “Unfollowgram“, tracks Instagram unfollowers list.
Instagram is one of the top social media apps where you can send photos and short videos(Video length 15 seconds). Nowadays Instagram getting more popular in the social media field. Many people using Instagram to get followers and do some online marketing with them.
Actually, the Instagram app will not provide any information about their users which means you even didn’t know who unfollowed you on Instagram. Recently I wrote an article on How to delete Instagram account Permanently or Temporarily on Android/iOS for my users. If you want to know more about the steps to delete an Instagram account you can follow my article from the above link.
What is Unfollowgram?
Unfollowgram is a third party app which tracks all the info about your Instagram accounts like Who follows you and who unfollows you and much more data we will discuss further. This app simply pushes notification to your when someone unfollowed you on Instagram.
Unfollowgram getting more popular nowadays only reason behind it tracks all the information about people who unfollowed you on Instagram. Suppose you are the guy who does business online, then you need more followers to improve your business, if people are starting unfollowing you, then you need to take care of yourself to track your followers who following you and who are unfollowing you.
- Trending on Google:
How to Use Unfollowgram to Fine Who Unfollowed Me on Instagram:
- Note: To link your Instagram account with Unfollowgram you need to use your Instagram username and Password.
Step 1) First of all navigate to Unfollowgram.com either on your PC or Mobile device. Tap on the “SIGN IN WITH THE INSTAGRAM“.
- If your Instagram account connected with Twitter then you can also have a chance to log in using Twitter login credentials. In that case, click on “SIGN IN WITH TWITTER“.
- Note one thing here, If you are already linked your Facebook with the Instagram account, If you opened your Facebook on your device, then it automatically passes the login information to sign in Instagram.
Step 2) Now you need to provide your Instagram login credentials to link up Unfollowgram account with Instagram. Give your Instagram username and password.
Step 3) Authorize your Instagram account with Unfollowgram account to track all information about your followers. To do so simply tap on “Authorize” option.
Step 4) Don’t think every is done. Here you need to provide you Gmail to get notification from Unfollowgram when someone unfollowed you on Instagram. So after adding your email to the Unfollowgram account you will notification whenever some drastic changes happen on your Instagram account like Following/Unfollowing.
Step 5) After login to your profile, on your dashboard you will find all information about your Instagram account and options like “Who Doesn’t Follow Me Back”, “Who I Don’t Follow Back”, “Followers”, “Following”. Unfollowgram isn’t just used to track who’s unfollowed you — it’s also handy for keeping track of lots of other stats.
- Who Doesn’t Follow Me Back: These are Instagram followers who don’t follow back. List of users whom you are following them on your Instagram, but in the reverse favor they didn’t follow you back. Here you can have a chance to Unfollow them at any moment by simply clicking on “Unfollow” option which is beside to their profile.
- Who I Don’t Follow Back: List of the users who are following you, but in the favor, you are not following them. You can also have a chance to follow them by simply clicking on the “Follow” option next to their profile pictures.
- Foll0wers: This is the complete list of your Instagram follower who is following you, which is an identical list to your Instagram app. Here you can click on their profile picture to navigate to their Instagram profile.
- Following: Here you can find the complete list of follower whom you are following. Here you can also Unfollow them by clicking their profile page Unfollow option.
Step 6) Here our main motto is to Fine Who Unfollowed you on Instagram, then on your Dashboard search for the “Who Unfollowed Me” option, if you find click on it.
Now it navigates you to another page where you can find a list of the follower who Unfollowed you on Instagram since you started Unfollowgram account, but since when you just created Unfollowgram account the list will be empty. Because Unfollowgram doesn’t have access to the list of followers on the Instagram account until you linked your Instagram account with Unfollowgram account.
Unfollowgram stopped working, because of new rules from the Instagram developers. Don’t worry app developers are trying to give their best services to their users. So be patient and wait some more time to Activate the Unfollowgram app.
You can also get the Unfollowgram alternatives from the below mentioned sites and apps, don’t more time with the Unfollowgram app, I just skip to the rest of the alternatives which gives me best results to find people who unfollowed me on Instagram.
There are some other sites which allow you to track the every movement of your Instagram followers, here in this article, I will give some more sites list and apps list you can also try out them with your own skills.
Sites Related to Unfollowgram:
Apps Like Unfollowgram:
I hope this is the simple process to find out who unfollowed you on the Instagram app. After reading this article you can also learn how to manage your Instagram account with ease. If you face any issues while following the steps of “How to Use Unfollowgram to find who unfollowed me on Instagram“, let me know through the comments. If any errors found I will update the article soon. Like us on Facebook and also share this article with your friends too. For more articles like these, you can follow “FixiOSDownloads Blog“. Thank’s for reading with the patience.