If you want to know How to get kStore Download For iPhone/iPad and also want to know How to get kStore Install on iOS 11/10/9/8/7 for free, that too Jailbreaking, then you are in the right place to Download paid apps for free on your iDevices. IPSW and NDS4iOS are also available here.
KStore For iOS: KStore is one of the third-party AppStore which is used to download paid apps for free. KStore can Download to all iOS devices like iPhone, iPad. But iDevice Jailbroken should be there on your device. Using KStore you can download some modes or tweak certain apps. Let’s start our discussion towards “How to Download KStore For iOS 11+, iOS 10+, iOS 9+, iOS 8+ Jailbreak iPhone, iPad“. Here you can also Download OpenEmu For iOS 11/10/9/8/7 for free.
- Note: Before downloading KStore iOS to your iDevice make sure that you have jailbroken iOS with installed Cydia. Because this application is only available on jailbroken iOS devices.
When you buy any application by paying money your heart may break and the application which you download may not be good enough, at that time your money will be wasted so, to overcome such kind of problems this application is very useful. sometimes you may miss playing your favorite game when they are charged. Previously store is named as LinkStore due to some technical problems this is stopped and then KStore iOS is released by fixing all the errors and bugs in line store. The following are the steps to install KStore iOS 9.4.2, 9.4.1, 9.3.5, 9.3.4, 9.3.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9+ Jailbroken iPhone, iPad device without any errors.
- KStore Alternative: If you do not have jailbroken In device you can install another alternative application Hackz4iOS app which is the similar app like KStore.
KStore App Additional Info:
- Compatibility: iOS device with jailbreaking tools like iOS 11+/10+/9+/8+/7+
|iDevices:||iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions:||iOS 10.3.5, iOS 10.3.4, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.|
- KStore iOS 10 Also available if you Jailbreak your iDevice.
- iDevices like iPhone 6, 6s, 6SE, 6+, iPad air1/2, iPad mini, iPod touch 4th & 5th generation devices.
How to Install KStore For Jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch on iOS 10+/9+/8+/7+:
Step 1) Before installing KStore you have to add two sources to Cydia app.
Step 2) Then install app sync.(note: this app should compatible with your ios device)
Step 3) Click on install present in the right corner.such that App Sync. Is installed on your device.
Step 4) Search for KStore/link store tweak on Cydia. so, that you can get list of links which are compatible with different ios versions.
Step 5) Then select the application which is compatible with your device ios version.
Step 6) then tap on install button which is available in the top corner and wait for some time so that you can successfully install KStore.
How to add KStore Repo Sources to Cydia:
You can add sources in mainly in 2 ways like install them through Cydia itself, Manually adding sources to Cydia. Hey, here iCleaner For iOS also available.
#Method 1 🙂 You can install them through Cydia itself:
- Open Cydia app on your iPhone’s spring Board.
- Tap on Cydia icon >> select “Home” option on the lower menu bar >> Select “More package sources”.
- Here you will find the list of sources (select the source you want).
- Then you will be navigated to another page (tap on Install).
- After that you will find pop up message then tap on “conform” >> now sources will be installed >> then after processing it will show you “return to Cydia” tap on it.
- Finally, it shows another page for adding “more sources” tap on it and continue the same procedure.
#Method 1 🙂 Manually adding sources to Cydia:
- openCydiaa app on your iPhone’s spring Board.
- Tap on Cydia icon >> select “Manage” on the lower menu bar you can find Sources, Packages options.
- Select “Sources” >> tap on “Edit” (top right corner) >> select “add” option(up left corner) >> you will find pop up message just bring your url and add it to dialogue box, tap on “add sources” >> it will be added and show “return to Cydia” option tap on it >> then tap on “Done” [Source is added ].
Note: Here in this blog you can also Download MSQRD for free.
Procedure to get paid app for free using store:
Step 1) Open Apple app Store on your device
Step 2) Search any paid app in your app store
Step 3) There you can find “LINKSTORE_BUTTON”, tap on it
Step 4) You will be navigated to another page, it contains some options like TWEAK, K, UPDATE. tap on “K”.
Step 5) After that, you will get many links. select any one of the links among them.
Step 6) A pop-up will appear and select the highlighted Icon so, that it will navigate to another page there you will find the option download.
Step 7) Select download so, that you can get .ipa file (install that IPA file on your device)
By following all the above-described procedure you can install all iOS paid apps for free and you can enjoy by downloading your favorite applications for free. and save the huge amount of money by downloading the application for free.
- Install Xender on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak
- Download Tapjoy Hack For iOS 11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone/iPad
Thank you for visiting this blog …. If you find any mistake during installation let me know through comments. don’t forget to share about this application with your friends because many of your friends will waste a lot of money by paying for apps so, that t you can help them…
If you get benefited from this article, let’s share this article on Social Media with your friends and family. This article is all about “Download KStore on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak” and “Install kStore on iOS 11/10/9/8/7“.
For more updates visit back FixiOSDownloads