If you want to Download and Install Kodi XMBC on Roku Player to steam and watch online stuff for free, then you are in the right place. Let’s read more to Know How to Install Kodi XMBC on Roku For Free.
Here’s How to Install and Watch Kodi XMBC on Roku Media Player without any Jailbreak and Payment. Hello Guys, Today In This Post I’m Going to Show you How to Watch Kodi XMBC on Roku Player without any Jailbreak and Payment. If you already Searching for the Possible Ways to Install Kodi Software on your Roku Player then This Post will Definitely will Helps.
But Originally, There are No Official Ways available to Install Kodi XMBC on Roku Software Directly Player because the Official Kodi App Does Not Exits Yet, So in this Post We Provided a Method to Cast your Android, iPhone or Windows desktop screen to Roku Player without any Jailbreaking And After Watch your Favorite Movies, Videos, Music Tracks and Live TV Channels on Biggest TV Screen.
Actually, Kodi is a Free and Open source Media Player Software Application available for Multi-Platforms like Android, Windows, iOS, and Linux., Which is designed and Developed by the XMBC Foundation. Basically, Kodi allows the Users to Watch Paid Content on their Devices the without any Payment that Includes Pirated Movies, Latest Videos, and Live TV Channels. Also the Kodi Offers Online Content in High-Definition.
What is Roku ?
Roku is Widely Popular and Used Media Streaming Player for Smart TVs, And That allow the Users to Watch Both Paid and Free Streaming Contents like Internet TV, Free Movies and Videos in HD qualities from Popular streaming Platforms like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and Sling TV Etc.
For Setting of Roku, you need a Good Broadband or Wi-Fi Connection, also need to Create Roku Account to Get Access to Online Streaming.
Why We Need to Watch Kodi XMBC on Roku ?
We Already Said That The Kodi XMBC is Widely Popular Online Content Streaming Software and That Meets the Best Free Streaming Specifications and allows the Users to Watch Free Movies and Shows without any Payment.
At the Same Hand, Roku is Most Popular Online streaming Player Developed by Official Roku.inc. So with this Player, We can watch Online Content in High-Definition Resolutions. But, The Roku Mostly Offers Paid Content Only.
So, After the Installation or Casting of Kodi XMBC on Roku Player, you can Watch Free Channels, Movies and Videos In High-Definition also without any Subscription Pack Payment.
- Keep the Both Kodi Installed smart Device and Roku Player on Same Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
- Maintain Good Speed Internet Connection Plan.
- Enable the ScreenCast Option on Both Devices
How to Install Kodi XMBC on Roku Player Without Jailbreak
We already Shared That, There are No Ways available to Jailbreak Roku Player. Similarly, The Kodi is a Popular Third-Party Software, So the Roku Doesn’t allow you to Install Kodi on Roku. So, Just Follow steps and then Watch Kodi on Roku using your Android or Windows Device.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
Well before Going to this Process, simply you can Enable the ScreenCast on Roku Player from Below steps.
- First of all, Connect the Roku Player to your Big Screen TV, Then Turn-on it.
- Once the Roku Opened, simply Click on Home Button Using your Roku Player Remote.
- Then Choose Settings Menu Page >> After Simply Select and Navigate to “System Updates” Option. Then Check and Ensure if you have using the Latest Version Roku Software.
- Now, Head Back to Settings Menu Page, Where select Screen Mirroring Section.
- Then, Head and Enable the “Screen Mirroring” And Just Press the OK Button from Remote.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Android or Windows:
- Most of Smart Android Devices will Supports the Screen Casting, However, the Manufactures Sets the Different Names for that Technology Feature, So Simply See the Common Technology Screen Cast Names and then Enable the Screen Mirroring to Enjoy the Latest Movies on the Big screen.
- Smart View.
- Quick Connect.
- Wireless Display.
- All Share Cast.
- Screen Casting.
- Display Mirror.
- Wireless Display.
Once you Done Activating screen Mirroring on your Android Device, Then Cast all your Favorite Kodi Movies, Videos and Live TV Channels on Roku Player.
Enable ScreenCast or Mirroring on Windows
If you are Using a Windows Computer and Wish to Enable Screen Mirroring, Then you will Need to Add Device to your Windows Computer. So Just Follow the Below Steps and then Watch High-Quality Online Content without any Payment.
- First of all, Click on the Windows Icon from Bottom Left Corner or Press the Windows Button from Keyboard.
- Then Type “Add device” on the “Search Programs and Files” Finding Search Box.
- When the “Add Device” Option Visible in the Search Results, Then simply Tap on That.
- Now your Windows Computer starts the Searching for Visible Devices, So Keep the Both Roku and Windows on same Network Wi-Fi Connection.
- Once the Roku Player Name Appeared on Search Window, simply Click and Connect that.
- After Connection of The Roku Device, Then the Smart TV will Turn in Purple color.
- That Means, Now the Windows starts the Mirroring with your Roku Player.
- Launch the Previously Installed Kodi XBMC Software on your Windows Desktop, Then Start the Online streaming on Big screen TV.
That’s it, Geeks, We Hope that you Understand and Enjoyed My Post. And There are steps for How to Watch Kodi on Roku Media Player without any Jailbreaking process and Payment. Just Follow the above steps and Cast your Android or Windows screen on Roku Player. After Watch your favorite Movies and Shows without Payment.
Thank’s for Visiting FixiOSDownloads.com