Here you will know How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Device by using Two Different Methods. Install Rooted Apps and Custom ROMs on your Device using CF Auto Root.
Hello Guys, This is your favorite Tech Guide and In this Post, I’m going to Show you How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Device in two different Ways. As we know that the Android is the Most Use full smart Device and it gives an endless Advantages to every User. But, The Android system has some Restrictions and it doesn’t allow you to Install Root Apps. But the Rooting gives an Access to Custom ROM Install, Rooted Apps Install and Remove Bolt ware.
- Note: Rooting will Closes the Warranty of Device also in sometimes Rooted Device will Get Blocked from Google Supported.
Now A Popular Software from XDA Developers, And Named as Chainfire Introduced a Tool for Android Device Rooting, which includes Samsung Galaxy S5. While if you are Using Samsung Galaxy S5 Model, And do you searching for Possible ways to Root your Android Device, Then you are in Right Place Because here we provided a Two Working Methods for Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting.
- Note: For this Method, we Need a Windows Based Computer, Samsung USB Drivers, and Rooting Software Tool.
Basic Steps to get Samsung Galaxy s5 Root
- In this Process, you’ll need a Windows Based PC for Desktop Based Root Process.
- Before Entering into Root Process, Simply Create Backup of your Device.
- First of all, Download and Install Latest “Android USB Driver” for Windows computer.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Android With Computer
Method: 1) CF-Auto-Root
- The CF-Auto-Root Method is only Applicable for the Following Galaxy S5 Models.
- SM-G900H International Exynos.
- SM-G900M Middle East/South America Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900F International/ European/Asian Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900T T-Mobile Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900P Sprint Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900R4 US Cellular Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900T1 Metro PCS Galaxy S5.
- SM-G900W8 Canadian Galaxy S5.
While if you are using a T-Mobile, Sprint and Other International Models Excluding AT&T and Verizon, Then simply Follow the Below steps and then get Root Access on Samsung Galaxy S5 Device.
Step 1) First of all, Click on the Below Button, Then Choose and Download the Version of CF-Auto-Root file for your Specific Device.
Step 2) when the “CF-Auto-Root” file Downloaded onto your Windows Based Computer, Simply Extract and Save the Zip File on Desktop Home screen.
Step 3) Now Open the Recently Extracted Folder and then Right Click on “Odin3-v.exe” file. After select “Run As Administrator” to Run the Root Tool on Computer.
Step 4) Once the “Odin” Tool Window screen Opened, simply Click on “PDA Button” and then Choose “.Tar, Md5” file, which is also in the CF-Auto-Root Extracted Folder.
Step 5) Now Take your Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone, Then Turn-Off it.
Step 6) After, Press and Hold the “Volume Down +Power +And Home Button” At Few seconds you will see an Internal Settings warning Message Screen. So Press the Volume Up Button to Continue.
Step 7) Take Samsung Authorized USB 2.0 Cable and Connect the Android Phone to Windows PC.
Step 8) Now Ensure the “Re-Partition” Option is Not Checked in Odin Tool Window.
Step 9) Finally, Click on Start Button from the Bottom bar and Wait few minutes for it to flash and Restart the Android Device.
Root Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T and Verizon Devices
If you are Using AT&T and Verizon Carrier Samsung Galaxy S5 Device then follow steps to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Device Easily.
- Step 1) First of all, Open Settings Menu, Then Navigate to Security >> After Enable Unknown Sources on your Device.
- Step 2) After, Open the Chrome or any Private Search Browser and Visit the Following Link.
- Step 3) Once the Above Link Opened, Simply Tap on Lambda Symbol Image in the Center of Page.
- Step 4) Then, The Android Internal System will show a Warning Message on screen. Ignore that Message and then Again Tap on OK Button.
- Step 5) Now, Wait few seconds for its Complete Downloading, Once it Downloaded Successfully simply Pull Down the Notification Bar and Tap on “Towel root” Apk file.
- Step 6) Now Again Tap on Install Button>>>>>similarly Done Button.
- Step 7) Thereafter, Open the Towel Root App on your Android Device.
- Step 8) When the Root Tool App Loaded, Just Tap on “Make it Ran” Button and let your Phone for complete Root Process.
- Step 9) Once the Device Rebooted, launch the Google Play store and Search for ‘SuperSU’ and “Root Checker” Tools, while the Both Tool available on Play store simply Get it on Device.
- Step 10) When the Both SuperSU and Root Checker Tools Installed on your Samsung Device, simply Open SuperSU And Let for Binaries Loading.
- Step 11) Similarly Open the Root Checker Tool and Verify for Device Root.
That’s it, my Dear Readers, These are the Possible Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Device Easily and you just follow above two Methods and simply Get the Root Access. And then install your favorite wonderful Root Apps. Guys, if you like my Post Please Leave and Comment and Share with your friends and Family Members.
Thank’s for Visiting FixiOSDownloads