Here’s How to Fix Err Internet Disconnected Error on Windows Computer from Six Different Error Fixing Methods. Hello Guys, Today In this Post I’m Going to show you Possible Ways to Fix Err Internet Disconnected Error on Windows or Mac Computer. Actually, this is Most Common Error on Across the Windows Computers and that restricts the Users to Access the Internet Connection.
In case, if your Windows System showing an Error Message like Err_Internet_Disconnected Error, then Simply Follow Below Steps, Because here we Listed six Different Working Ways to Error from Windows or Mac Computers.
Methods to Fix Err Internet Disconnected Error
- Configure Internet Settings
- Clear Browsing Data on Chrome or Firefox
- Flush DNS& Reset Network Settings
- Power Cycle your Router
- Check your Internet Connection:
- Reinstall your Network Adapter
Configure Internet Settings
In some Cases, Due to with your wrong Network Settings resulting Err Internet Disconnected Error occurs on Windows Computer. So you just Follow Below steps and then Check and Change the Network Settings Easily.
- First of all, Click on “Windows” Icon and Type “Internet Options” in the Search Box.
- Once the “Internet Options” available on Results, simply Click and Open it.
- After, it shows an “Internet Properties” Window Pop-up on screen. Then see the Top Bar of the window and Just Click on “Connections” Option.
- Where Select and Click on “LAN Settings” Option. After Ensure that the Both “Automatically Detect Settings” and “Use a Proxy server for your LAN” Options are Unchecked.
- Now Open the Browser and Try to Load Google or any Web page, I Think now the Problem is Fixed.
Clear Browsing Data on Chrome or Firefox
If you are using a Google Chrome or Firefox, Then the Browsing History Data or Cache and Cookies or Content Settings May Partially Affect the Internet Connection and shows an Err Internet Disconnected Error on Computer. Then, you need to Clear all Browsing and Other Data from your Browser.
For Google Chrome Users:
- Open the Chrome Browser and then Press CTRL+H from your Keyword.
- Once the Chrome history Page Loaded, simply Click on “Clear Browsing Data” Option from left Side Bar.
- Now the Clear Browsing Data Internet systems will Raises a Pop-up on screen, Then you Set the Time Range to “All Time” and Tick of the Options listed on Pop-up.
- After, Just Click on “Clear Data” Option.
For Firefox Users:
- Open the Firefox Search Browser, Then see the Top Right corner and Click on Firefox Menu Button. After Just click on More Option.
- That Opens a Settings Page on screen, There select “Privacy” Option from Left Menu Bar.
- Now Click on ‘Clear your Recent History” Option, After that will Shows a Pop-up Message windows.
- Once the Pop-up Appeared simply select “Everything” Option and Finally click on “Clear Now” Button.
Flush DNS& Reset Network Settings
When the above Method didn’t work, Then Follow this simple Process and Fix the Err Internet Connection Error. Actually, Most of this Error Happens due to Misconfiguration of DNS or Improper Network Settings, So Flushing of DNS and Resetting of Network Settings will Effectively solve this Error easily.
- First of all, Click on Windows Icon from Bottom Left Corner and Search for “cmd” Command.
- Once the Command Appears on Search Result, Simply click on it. After you will get a Command Prompt Pop-up Window on screen.
- Now, Copy the Below given Command and Paste it in Command Prompt Window and then Press Enter to Run them.
- Note: Run the Commands One-by-one, Don’t Copy and Paste the All Commands at the single time.
- When you Run all of above Commands one-by-one successfully, Just Restart the Computer PC.
Power Cycle your Router
Due to Problematic Network Connection, The Err Internet Disconnected Error comes on your Computer. You can fix this Problem from below few steps.
- Turn-off the Router Completely and then Remove the Power Cable.
- Similarly, Un-Plug the Router Internet Broadband Connection Wire and Clean Dust on Wire Plugs, Router LAN and WALN Ports.
- After, Plug-in the All Removed Cables Like Broadband Connection and Power Cable.
- Then Power it on, And check if Internet Connection gets Back to Normal.
Check your Internet Connection:
In some Situations, The Err Internet Disconnected Error Occurs due to when the Computer System fails to Access Internet connection from Wi-Fi Router. So before doing anything, simply check the Internet Connection status on your Computer and then check if Wi-Fi Router or Cables and Wi-Fi Configuration settings will working properly or Not.
If you still get Err Internet Disconnected Error continually on your Computer Then you can go ahead and try the below Methods.
Reinstall your Network Adapter
Once you Done followed all of above steps, But No methods work for you. Then Finally Try This simple Process.
- At First, Press the “Windows + R Keys from the keyboard and then Type “devmgmt.msc” on search Box.
- From the “Device Manager” Window, Choose and Click on “Network Adapters” Category.
- After, Give a Right click on your Network Adapter Option and then select Update Driver Option.
- Then, Conform the Action, And simply Restart your Computer.
That’s It Geeks, We Hope you Enjoyed This Post about How to Fix Err _Internet_ Disconnected Error on Windows or Mac Computer from six Possible ways. Also, You Just follow the above Methods and then Solve the Err Internet Disconnected Error on your Computer without any Official Technical Helper. In case, if the above steps not Useful for you to Fix Error, then simply Notify me Through a Comment Box.
Thank’s for Visiting FixiOSDownloads