Here’s How to Enable/ Disable Fast User Switching Mode Using Local Group Policy Editor and Registry Methods on Windows 10 Computer.
Hello Guys, In this Post, we are going to Discussing How to Enable or Disable Fast Switching Mode on Windows 10 Running Computer with pretty steps. Basically, Fast User Switching Mode is Great Thing on Windows 10 Computers also using that is very simple.
In case, if your Computer using Multiple users then just Enable the Fast User Switching Mode on your Windows 10 Device, Basically it allows the users to sign-in into Computer when other users already signed. At the same time, Another person can log-in into their own account to Watch Movies or any Purpose without First person Logging-out.
But you should Note that the Fast User switching just hides the entire user Interfaces which occurs on Sign-in screen, Task Manager and Start Menu. For Example, if you currently Logged into Computer, If you have Windows 10 or Windows 7, XP and Vista Running Computer then you can simply Edit the Windows Registry to make these Changes, In case you have Windows pro or Enterprise we recommend to use Group Policy Editor. And we discussed the Both Methods on below simply Checkout it.
Enable or Disable Fast User Switching Mode On Windows 10 Computer
Method: 1) Using Local Group Policy Editor
Step.1) First of all, Press and Hold the Windows Key and R Buttons at the same time. After, you will get Run tab on screen.
Step.2) Now Type “gpedit.msc” on Run Window Tab then Click on Ok Button.
Step.3) After, a new windows Tab will appear on screen with some Options like
- Local Computer Policy,
- Computer Configuration,
- Administrative Templates,
- System and
- Login. You find those Options on the left side of Window.
Step.4) Now Simply Click on “ Administrative Templates-Option” Option and then Navigate to ‘All Settings” Category.
Step.5) There find “Hide Entry Points for fast user Switching” Option from the Appeared List.
Step.6) Give a Right click on “Fast User Switching” Option then Navigate to Edit.
Step.7) On the Next window screen, “Enable or Disable the Fast User Switching Mode” on your Windows Computer.
Method:2) Registry Editer
- At first, from your Windows 10 Computer, simply Press and Hold the Windows Key and R for Run Tab accessing.
- Now Type “regedit” on the Run Window then Press Enter Button.
- After, you Will get Install Run window Message On screen, So you can Click on Ok to continue future Process.
- Now, from the Left side Option Bar, Simply click on “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE” Option then Expand on the window.
- Find “Hide Fast User Switching” Option from HKEY_LOCAL_MECHINE List.
- In case, if you can’t find the Option on Window then Create a New one. By just a Right click on Mouse and then Select “New” Option.
- Now Choose “NewDWORD 32-bit Value”>>>> After type “Hide Fast User Switching”.
- Press Enter to Create Value on Menu. Once the Value Created Successfully simply Give Double Click on “Hide Fast User Switching”
- While if you want to Enable Hide Fast User Switching then Simply Enter (1) on Value Data Box.
- In case, if you want to Disable Switching Mode then Type (0) On Value Box.
That’s it, my Dear Readers, you just Follow above given simple steps to Enable or Disable Fast User Switching Mode on Windows 10 Computer. I think these two methods work perfectly for your Computer. In case if you have any Doubts simply leave a Comment on Below for possible Best Solution.
Thank’s for Visiting FixiOSDownloads