Social media getting more popular day by day. I think many people spending half of their life with social media. Many of us using Facebook to do online business, when the business grows we need to add admins Facebook and some others to the page roles Facebook business page. Here in this article, I will mainly focus on to let you know “How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page”.
Adding page roles on the Facebook is an easy job, but we need to check whether page role is suitable to that person or not. Once new admin added to the page, he can also have an access to delete or can change your role on the page, but rest of the roles can’t have a chance to delete or the role of your’s on the Facebook business page. After reading the full article you will make someone admin on a Facebook page with your own.
If you want to manage page role then you should be admin of that page. You can add an unlimited number of people to the page roles. The main reason to write this article many of my friends having a trouble while adding the new admin to the Facebook page. Here in this article mainly I will show you How to add an admin to a Facebook page. If you are searching for “How to make someone an admin on Facebook event”, then you are in the right place to make someone as admin of your Facebook.
There are 5 different roles on the Facebook page:
Here I will explain Page Roles of Facebook. Read more to know the Facebook page admin roles explained below. I think Facebook added one more Role recently in the name of “Live Contributor“. Rest of the Five Facebook Roles explained below.
- Admin: Have an access to manage all aspects which mean he can also have a chance to see the sending messages, publishing posts, creating adverts, check who can create a post or comment on the Facebook page. Admin can have access to the every role on the page.
- Editor: He can have access to the edit pages, sending messages, create and publish posts and he can also have an access to see the which admin create a post or comment.
- Moderator: Moderator is the master who can moderate everything like comment moderation, comment deletion. He can also have an access to see which admin comment or post on the page. Create adverts, view page insights.
- Advertiser: He advertises every product of our business on the page and also he can check the who post and comment on the page.
- Analyst: He analysis everything what works and what fails while doing advertising on the Facebook business page.
How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page:
If you have doubt like “How to add an admin to a Facebook page who is not your friend”, then read the below steps to know more.First of you must be an Admin to your Facebook business page to add Admin or other page roles on your Facebook. But read my guidelines before you add an admin to a Facebook Page. First, you have to know the things before you add an admin. The person who is going to add as an admin on your Facebook business page must have these qualities.
- The person must be on your friend’s list, otherwise, he must be liked any of the posts on your Facebook page.
- Only add the trusted people to your Facebook page.
- You can also add his/her email address to log in as admin to your Facebook business page.
Step 1) First of all open your Facebook which you have a Facebook business page.
Step 2) Now click on the “∇” button which is very near to your profile name or which is beside the help center. After clicking on that symbol select “Manage Pages” option from the drop down menu.
Step 3) Now you will see all you Facebook fan pages, click on the page where you want to add an admin to your Facebook page.
Step 4) Here you will navigate to your Facebook page there tap on the “Page Roles” option which is in the left column. If you couldn’t find then follow the below image. If you have question like where is page roles on facebook, then check the below image.
Step 5) Now select the role from the list of “Admin”, “Editor”, “Moderator”, “Advertiser”, “Analyst”, “Live Contributor”. Here in this section, I choose “Admin“.
Step 6) If the person who ever you want to add as an admin to your Facebook page is in your friend’s list then start typing his name and choose the right person from the friend’s list in the drop down menu.
- If He/She is not in your’s friends list then type his/her email address which is associated with the Facebook account.
Step 7) Now simply click on “Add” option, here you will be asked for your Facebook password to confirm the changes in your Facebook Fan page and finally click on “Save“.
Step 8) This is the Final step to know “How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page“, hopefully after reading this article you can add an admin to your Facebook page without any issues.
How to Remove an Admin of Facebook Page:
Here also we have to follow the above steps until we select the Admin to remove from your Facebook fan page. After reading the below steps finally, you will know “How to remove an admin from a Facebook page“.
Step 1) First open your Facebook page.
Step 2) Now tap on “Page Roles”
Step 3) Now choose the admin whom you want to remove from your Facebook page.
Step 4) Besides to his/her admin profile you will see and “x” option, click on it to remove admin from your Facebook page. After that click on the “Save” option, here again, you will be asked for your Facebook password to confirm the changes.
Step 5) Enter your password and remove admin and finally tap on Save.
I think after reading this article you know everything about how to add an admin to the Facebook group. I experienced all steps get the good results. If you face any errors like “can’t add an admin to Facebook page“, then comment me, I will answer your query as soon as possible. If this made you success on adding the admin to your Facebook business page then share this awesome stuff with your friends who need. Thank’s for your kind patience. If you have any issues in technology let me know, I will try to find solution for your tech related problem. For more updates visit back to FixiOSDownloads. Finally, I conclude one thing this article is all about How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page.