Download iFile For iOS 10+: Hai iOS users, I think every iOS user thinks about an App which allows us to browse, move, delete or modify any file on iPhone, but sadly Apple doesn’t allow this feature to their users, but one Third-party app fills you dream to manage you iPhone, that is nothing but “iFile iOS“.
But one more thing I have to mention here is, You may face some problems while Downloading & Installing iFile iOS, Don’t worry here in this Article, I will show you,”How to Download Free & Install iFile iOS 10.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9+ No JailBreak on iPhone-iPad-iPod Touch“.
- Note: Actually For Non-JailBroken iPhone users iFile for iOS is not available on Apple AppStore, If your iDevice is JailBroken it is very easy to Install iFile, You just need to Install ‘Cydia’ (What is Cydia? Cydia is a mobile application that allows you to download and install other software packages on any iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.) from there you can search iFile.
- But if your iDevice is Non-JailBroken you need to follow different procedure, Here in this post I will teach you,“How to Install iFile Without Cydia on iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, 9.3.5, 9.3.1,9.3.2 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 10”.
iFile iOS App Information:
- Size: 13.77 MB
- Compatible iOS Versions/iDevices:
|iDevices:||iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch|
|iOS Versions:||iOS 10.3.5, iOS 10.3.4, iOS 10.3.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.|
Download iFile iOS 11/10+/9+/8+/7+ Without JailBreak on iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch:
As I already noticed you iFile iOS is not available on Apple AppStore, maybe the reason is Apple Don’t allow their users to access the iOS 9 File system for customization or any other purposes, to get iFile on you Non-JailBroken Device you need to JailBreak your iDevice.
Don’t worry follow my Steps to Install iFile iOS on iOS 10.2, 10.1.1, 10+ iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2, iOS 9.4.1 Without JailBreak. From my opinion iFile is one of the most needed App for iOS users to manage their iPhone App and many other functions.
- My Suggestion: Everyone things like jailbreaking may full fill your dreams of downloading premium apps for free. Maybe it’s true but don’t forget one thing you may lose your device warranty and one more thing you have to understand is Apple updating their iOS versions regularly to stop Jailbreaking. There are many apps available to give you paid apps for free on your non-jailbroken iDevice in FixiOSDownloads go through them first.
Most Interesting Features of iFile iOS App:
- iFile is much needed File manager app for iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch).
- It stores all important notifications and all important files at one place which is very easily accessible to you to save your time.
- With this iFile iOS app, you can also add ringtones, videos, install iPA files and much more.
- You can do much-needed functions on your iPhone like for instance, cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompress, delete, install and many other functions.
Installation Procedure Of iFile iOS 9.4.1, iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2, iOS 9.2.1/9.2, iOS 10 No JailBreak:
Step 1) First of all open Safari Browser or any other Browser on your iDevice and after that type the below link in Url section navigate to the below link
Step 2) I think you will be automatically redirected to www.pgyer.com/ifile for Download link and there Click on “Install App“.
Step 3) Now a Small pop-up may appear like www.pyger.com would like to install “iFile For iOS“, just Click on “Install“.
Step 4) Here you may get one warning pop-up ignore everything and click on “Install” option at the top right corner and after that click on “Done” option
step 5) Depending on your internet connection iFile may take few minutes to Download and Install, now go to you Home Screen, check for iFile and open it.
How to Install iFile For iOS on iPhone/iPad Without Computer:
While the above mentioned Not working on your iPhone/iPad iDevice, Don’t worry Here we provide another way to this Tweak. In this Method, We can install iFile Browser from Another Third-party App store so just read the Article for this Simple install process.
- First of all, you need to Install Apps4iPhone Store on your iPhone/iPad. While if you Know about that App4iPhone store’s install process, just Click Here.
- But you Previously have this Tweak on your iPhone or iPad device so just leave the step1.
- Now Tap and Launch the Apps4Iphone Store on the Home screen, then click the Apps icon on the Bottom bar.
- From the Apps section, Tap and the Jailbreak Apps button and wait for jailbreak Tweak loading.
- While The jailbreak Tweak section Contains many New and latest Apps like iTransmission, GoodNignt, xCleaner and BatteryLife and many Etc, so you Just Find and Tap the “iFile Tweak“.
- Now it Redirects you to an Another page, similarly shows a Pop-up For “Install” confirmation.
- Tap the install Button on the Screen, once Tap on that you will Automatically Redirect to Home.
- That’s Geeks, now the iFile Browser App installs on your iPhone/iPad.
Download & Install iFile on iPhone, iPad Through Cydia Impactor:
In this install process, we need a Computer and IFile Tweak IPA file for signing, As well as this is the Simply process compared to above Methods.
- Compared to the XCode7 Tool, Cydia Impactor Works perfectly for iOS, and Android Tweak Sideload process similarly Runs on Multi platform’s. So here we need a Cydia Impactor for this install, and you can Download it from Below provided the link.
- Now we need an agile Tweak IPA file for sideloading, and you get from the Below shown Download link similarly Save it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- While the iTunes plays central Role in this install process, so Launch the iTunes in the Computer and then Connect your iPhone/iPad similarly Trust that.
- After Extract the ZIP file and then Run the Cydia Impactor the computer screen, After that Navigate the step2 Downloaded IPA file.
- Drag the IPA file from Downloads Folder then Drop it into the Impactor window.
- For this Tweak signing, Cydia Impactor will Asks your Apple ID and Password. So just Enter your ID and password after that Click the Start Button.
- Now the Impactor quickly starts this Tweak signing Process; it will consume nearly Two to Three minutes of time.
- That’s it, Geeks, after you get Message completed Install and the iFile App is successful installs on iPhone/iPad.
Fix Error “Unable to Download App”-“iFile” could not be installed at this time:
From my experience, I face Unable to Download App on my iPhone 5S Plus, just use one small trick to Download & Install iFile iOS app without any Errors.
To Fix the above error you just need to change you Date to 1 year back to the day same day when you are installing the iFile iOS App.
- “Settings” >> “General Settings” >> “Time & Date“, there un-check the “Set Automatically” option so you can manually set the Date 1 year back to the Same Date.
- Now Change date back to Sep/6/2013
- After Installing the iFile iOS app successfully again navigate to same settings and check ‘Set Automatically’.
That’s it Buddies, after doing all these you may Install iFile successfully without any errors. I finally concluded that this article all about,“Download iFile iOS No JailBreak on iOS 10, 10.1.1,10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9.3.5, 9.3.3, iOS 9 +, 9.3.1/9.4.1, iOS 8+ on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch”.
If you face any errors or problems while installing feel free to ask me through comments. Thank’s for visiting, for more updates visit back to FixiOSDownloads Blog.