Download iFile For iOS 10+: Hai iOS users, I think every iOS user thinks about an App which allows us to browse, move, delete or modify any file on iPhone, but sadly Apple doesn’t allow this feature to their users, but one Third-party app fills you dream to manage you iPhone, that is nothing but “iFile iOS“, but one more thing I have to mention here is, You may face some problems while Downloading & Installing iFile iOS, Don’t worry here in this Article, I will show you,”How to Download Free & Install iFile iOS 10.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9+ No JailBreak on iPhone-iPad-iPod Touch“.
Note: Actually For Non-JailBroken iPhone users iFile for iOS is not available on Apple AppStore, If your iDevice is JailBroken it is very easy to Install iFile, You just need to Install ‘Cydia’ (What is Cydia? Cydia is a mobile application that allows you to download and install other software packages on any iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.) from there you can search iFile, but if your iDevice is Non-JailBroken you need to follow different procedure, Here in this post I will teach you,“How to Install iFile Without Cydia on iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, 9.3.5, 9.3.1,9.3.2 or iOS 9.3/9.2.1 or iOS 10”.
iFile iOS App Information:
- Size: 13.77 MB
- Compatible iOS Versions: iOS 10.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9.4.1, iOS 9.3.5/9.3.4/9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1, iOS 9, iOS 10+, iOS 9.2/9.1, iOS 9.0.2/9.0.1, iOS 8.4.1,iOS 8.4,iOS 8.3,iOS 8.2,iOS 8.1.3,iOS 8.1.2,iOS 8.1.1,iOS 8.1,iOS 8.0,iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2,iOS 7.1.2,iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1,iOS 7.0.6,iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.
- Compatible iDevices: iPhone 7, iPhone 7s, iPhone 7+, iPhone 7s+, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.
Download iFile iOS 10.2, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9+ Without JailBreak iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch:
As I already noticed you iFile iOS is not available on Apple AppStore, maybe the reason is Apple Don’t allow their users to access the iOS 9 File system for customization or any other purposes, to get iFile on you Non-JailBroken Device you need to JailBreak your iDevice. Don’t worry follow my Steps to Install iFile iOS on iOS 10.2, 10.1.1, 10+ iOS 9.3.5/9.3.3/9.3.2, iOS 9.4.1 Without JailBreak. From my opinion iFile is one of the most needed App for iOS users to manage their iPhone App and many other functions.
- My Suggestion: Everyone things like jailbreaking may full fill your dreams of downloading premium apps for free. Maybe it’s true but don’t forget one thing you may lose your device warranty and one more thing you have to understand is Apple updating their iOS versions regularly to stop Jailbreaking. There are many apps available to give you paid apps for free on your non-jailbroken iDevice in FixiOSDownloads go through them first.
Most Interesting Features of iFile iOS App:
- iFile is much needed File manager app for iOS(iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch).
- It stores all important notifications and all important files at one place which is very easily accessible to you to save your time.
- With this iFile iOS app, you can also add ringtones, videos, install iPA files and much more.
- You can do much-needed functions on your iPhone like for instance, cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompress, delete, install and many other functions.
Installation Procedure Of iFile iOS 9.4.1, iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2, iOS 9.2.1/9.2, iOS 10 No JailBreak:
Step 1) First of all open Safari Browser or any other Browser on your iDevice and after that type the below link in Url section navigate to the below link
Step 2) I think you will be automatically redirected to www.pgyer.com/ifile for Download link and there Click on “Install App“.
Step 3) Now a Small pop-up may appear like www.pyger.com would like to install “iFile For iOS“, just Click on “Install“.
Step 4) Here you may get one warning pop-up ignore everything and click on “Install” option at the top right corner and after that click on “Done” option
step 5) Depending on your internet connection iFile may take few minutes to Download and Install, now go to you Home Screen, check for iFile and open it.
Fix Error “Unable to Download App”-“iFile” could not be installed at this time:
From my experience, I face Unable to Download App on my iPhone 5S Plus, just use one small trick to Download & Install iFile iOS app without any Errors.
To Fix the above error you just need to change you Date to 1 year back to the day same day when you are installing the iFile iOS App. To do so, “Settings” >> “General Settings” >> “Time & Date“, there uncheck the “Set Automatically” option so you can manually set the Date 1 year back to the Same Date. After Installing the iFile iOS app successfully again navigate to same settings and check ‘Set Automatically’.
That’s it Buddies, after doing all these you may Install iFile successfully without any errors. I finally concluded that this article all about,“Download iFile iOS No JailBreak on iOS 10, 10.1.1,10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 9.3.5, 9.3.3, iOS 9 +, 9.3.1/9.4.1, iOS 8+ on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch”. If you face any errors or problems while installing feel free to ask me through comments. Thank’s for visiting, for more updates visit again.