Want to Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error on your Jailbreak or Non-Jailbreak iPhone,iPad, Then you are Right Place. Here we provide a Step-by-Step process for to Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error.
Hello, My Dear My Readers, Is your Snapchat shows an Error like Could Not Connect during the Account Log-in time on your Jailbreak iDevice, while in my Opinion, this is Not Snapchat fault which can occur due to Jailbreak Devices.
we know the Snapchat is most popular social Network Platform and which runs smoothly and Perfectly on every single iPhone/iPad. When we trying to, log-in into our Snapchat Account those Background Process may Effect on this Log-in process and raises an Errors like Cloud Not Connect, Crashing Errors and connections Error.
So, we Decided to show you How to Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error on Both Jailbreak and Non-Jailbreak iPhone/iPad Devices with a step-by-step process. So Just Read follow the Below steps for fix Error from your iDevice.
Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error on Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices
While if you are getting an Error like”Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error” when you try to sign into your Snapchat Account then follow below steps so bypass that Error.
- Step.1) first of all, Go head to Cydia store and Tap on the Search icon. Then Type xCon.
- Step.2) from the search results find the “xCon for Pokémon Go” and Tap on it.
- Step.3) on the Next screen, Look the Top Right corner and click on Modify to Remove xCon.
- After it prompts a Pop-up message form bottom bar there simply click on “Remove”>>> and Tap Confirm Button.
- Step.4) That’s it Now wait few Seconds for Complete Package Remove, once it’s Done simply Click on “Restart Springboard” Option.
- Step.1) from your Cydia Store Home screen, simply Tap on the Search icon and then search for “NoSub” Tweak.
- Step.2) in case if you did not find this Tweak from search results, Then simply Add following Repository Source to your Cydia store.
- Step.3) Tap on the NoSub(PalBreakw/option) Tweak, on the Next screen look the Top Right bar and click on Install.
- Step.4) Again click on Confirm button to Conform this Entire Download and Install process.
- Step.5) Wait little bit of time for its Complete Download and Install process onto your iPhone, iPad. After the Tweak Install just Click on
- ‘Restart SpringBoard” Option.
- Step.6) Now Go head to system settings and Navigate to installed Tweak named NoSub.
- Step.7) on the NoSub Menu find the Snapchat App and Enable the Toggle Switch.
Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error on Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices
Generally, This type Errors Occurs only Jailbreak iDevice, But in some time it also comes in your Non-Jailbreak Devices due to Following reasons. So you just follow these steps to Bypass Snapchat “Cloud Not Connect” Error.
- Completely Close the Snapchat App for some time: when sometimes this trick will help you. Close your Snapchat App for some time, After again Launch its screen.
- Restart Your Device: in case if stuck on App with any other issue then Restart your iDevice this will helps you.
- Update to Latest available Version; Try to update your Snapchat to Latest Version because it will help you to fix this Problem.
- Uninstall the Snapchat: in case if not fond any satisfying result from above steps, Simply Tap and hold on the Snapchat then uninstall it and again install freshly.
That’s it my dear Readers, And Finally, we Conclude that you can Understand this Way to How to Fix Snapchat Could Not Connect Error for both Jailbreak and Non-Jailbreak iPhone, iPad Devices. So you can follow these Entire steps to fix or bypass that Error from your iPhone/iPad. hey, Readers don’t forget to share our post with your friends and family members.
Thank’s for Visiting Fixiosdownloads