TinyUmbrella Download Windows & Mac: Hey, peeps back with one of the very important topics for the iOS users who want to downgrade their iOS Versions to the old iOS versions. When you upgrade your iOS on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, it is highly impossible to downgrade back to the old version. The main reason behind this scenario is Apple always wants to their iDevice users to jailbreak. That’s the main reason why they are updating iOS versions frequently. But no worry after reading this guide you will one simple trick to downgrade iOS back to the older version to enjoy jailbreak. To do so you need to “Download TinyUmbrella older version“.
Recently Apple updating iOS to iOS 10.3, 10.2.1, 10.2, 10.1.1, 10.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 10+ which even didn’t have jailbreaking tools. If you upgrade your iOS version to the newer versions to need to continue with the new version without the future jailbreaking. Many people who are upgrading their iOS to 10+, they are searching the web like “How to downgrade from iOS 10 to lower version?“, But after reading this article you will know how to use TinyUmbrella to downgrade iOS versions.
To downgrade back to older versions you need to have firmware files like SHSH blobs. Apple stops and deletes those firmware files SHSH blobs which upgrading to stop downgrading. But this awesome TinyUmbrealla stores which mean saves your SHSH blobs on your Device to create (stitch) a pre-signed IPSW file. You can use those file when you want to downgrade back to the older iOS version.
TinyUmbrella Technical Info:
- Developer: Semaphore
- Pre-Requirements: iDevice with updated iOS version, Windows 10, 8,1, 8, 7 (32, 64 bits) & Mac OS X, Latest version of iTunes.
- TinyTSS meaning is a local server which is used to run saved SHSH file during an iTunes restore.
- Umbrella meaning is to save SHSH file of any iDevice to use when the user wants to downgrade or restore the older firmware.
- A7 Devices include: iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 (retina), iPad Mini 3
- A8 Devices include: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad Air 2
Main Advantages of TinyUmbrella:
- It works like as recovery mode on iPhone, iPad to save SHSH firmware files without deleting date & time settings. So here in this article, let’s me tell you how to use TinyUmbrella fix recovery
- You can files which are corrupted or incompatible with your iOS and later you can remove them and have a safe journey with your iDevice.
- Very good UI, the common user can complete the task within few click, just follow my steps to Free Download & Install TinyUmbrella on Mac & Windows 10/8/7.
- It has high quality and well-coded program in it to downgrade iOS to older versions.
Download TinyUmbrella Fix Recovery Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac OS X:
The main use of TinyUmbrella is that you can save SHSH blob firmware files which are useful in future to downgrade back to older iOS version. But once there are many methods are there on the web to save SHSH blob files, Apple is updating their iOS software to stop those methods and loopholes of saving SHSH blobs.
Here Download TinyUmbrella For Mac OS X
Download TinyUmbrella For Windows 32 Bit Here
Here Download TinyUmbrella For 64 Bit
But the only reason why TinyUmbrella getting more popularity is it is saving SHSH blobs before upgrading and it works well to find unnecessary and corrupted files. It’s time to show you how to downgrade iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to lower version using TinyUmbrealla.
- Note: Only thing you have to remember is you need to save SHSH blobs of the older iOS version which you have to downgrade.
How to Use TinyUmbrella on Mac OS X to Save SHSH blobs:
Here let’s start our discussion mainly focus on how to use TinyUmbrella to Save SHSH blobs to create a pre-signed IPSW file.
Step 1) First of all open TinyUmbrella App on Mac.
Step 2) Now connect your iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and check whether it is connected or not on the left side of the app panel. After that close all pop-ups like iTunes and the rest.
Step 3) Now Tap on the “Fetch OTA for … iPhone” button.
Step 4) After the fetching process is done you can find SHSH blobs saved on mac on the following path/location: “~/.tu/.shsh“. You can access instantly to this path input from keyboard “⌘(Command) + Shift + G”.
How to Use TinyUmbrella on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to Save SHSH blobs:
Compared to Mac saving SHSH blobs on windows is very, let tell you simple method to save SHSH blobs on windows using TinyUmbrella.
Step 1) Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV to the Windows and open the TinyUmbrella on Windows. Here also check whether your iDevice is connected or not.
Step 2) Now tap on “Save SHSH” button, after that click on the “General” option.
Step 3) Here you will find SHSH files of you iDevice.
Step 4) Now click on “Start TSS Server” button.
That’s it my dear friends after Install TinyUmbrella on Windows or Mac you may face errors like TinyUmbrella not working, won’t open. Don’t bother about those type of errors, developers are continuously working to fix many bugs. Finally, this article concludes “How to use TinyUmbrella to exit recovery mode, to fix recovery, to fix error 3194, to downgrade iOS older versions“. Thank’s for visiting, for updates visit back to FixiOSDownloads
All the images credit goes to iPhoneCydiaiOS