PlayStation Emulator For iOS: The Emulator is the piece of software which you can install on your iPhone or your iPad. For doing this does not require to jailbreak your device. Once you have it, then you will also look for installing the ROMs, the files which are contained in the games.
The iOS users have the ability to play the PSP games such as Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts and many more games on their Apple phone or their Tablet. Here in this article, I will give you brief details about “How to Download PlayStation Emulator & Install PPSSPP on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch No Jailbreak“.
- Note: We at FixiOSDownloads does not condone piracy and/or the downloading of emulation files. This info is only for education purpose. PPSSPP Playstation Emulator is not available on Apple AppStore. To Download PlayStation Emulator For iOS 10.2.1, 10.2, 10.1.1, 10.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2 without jailbreak just follow me.
PlayStation Emulator Additional Info:
- Creator: Henrik Rydgaard
- Developers: PPSSPP Team
- Website: http://ppsspp.org
- Version: 0.9.9.1
- Size: 10MB
- Compatibilty: iOS 10.2.1, 10.2, 10.1.1, 10.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, iOS 10+, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.1, iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4.
- iDevices: iPhone 7, 7S, iPhone 7+, 7S+, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S,iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.
Free Download & Install PlayStation Emulator For iOS 10+, 9+, 8+, 7+ on iPhone, iPad:
The popular PlayStation Emulator will work with the iOS devices is running on the 7.0 and above. The Emulator is cross compatible with the different mobile operating systems and supports the full HD resolution. After Download & Install PlayStation Emulator on iOS 9.3.5, 9.3.4, 9.3.3, 9.3.2, 9.3.1 on iPhone, iPad you will get N64, PS1 and GBA games.
Step 1) Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and then go to http://iemulators.com/. Once the site has been open then look for the Apps link in the menu bar.
Step 2) On that following page, scroll down it until you would find the “PPSSPP Emulator“. There were two options were available, then you should choose the updated version.
Step 3) Now you have to choose the required version of PPSSPP Emulator. Tap on the “Install” button.
Step 4) After which you will be prompted by the popup to tap on the “install” button again. This will help you to install Playstation Emulator on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch device.
Step 5) On your iPhone or your iPod, go to the “General” and then “profiles” and look for the developer’s name. Once you have found it tap on the developer’s name and it is followed by drawing on “trust” when popup will appear. If any case you are not able to find the Profiles option, then go to “General” >> “Device management” and find it there.
Step 6) And that’s it. Now you have the possibility of PlayStation Emulator For iOS 10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone, iPad has installed. Go to your home screen and then tap on the PPSSPP emulator App.
How to Install PlayStation Emulator PPSSPP For iPhone, iPad on iOS 10+, 9+, 8+, 7+:
Now the PPSSPP Emulator for iOS has installed on your device. Let see how the ROMs has downloads for your emulator.
- Open your favorite browser and go to http://coolrom.com/roms/psp/.
- Tap on the game which you want and then go to download it now.
- Prompted to the new window and see the video there and then click on the download. The download will start within few seconds.
- Uncompress the 7zip file.
- Plug your device where you have installed PPSSPP Emulator to your computer.
- Open iTunes >> select your device >> Go to the Apps tab >> scroll down it until you would see the PPSSPP Emulator app.
- Drag your iOS file which you have uncompressed with the 7zip file to the main folder to install games on iPhone, iPad through PlayStation Emulator.
- Go to your iDevice and launch the PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator. Now you can see the Game icon and play just tap on the Game logo.
Last 3 images from the source
- Tip: Search for games/ROMs using the Safari browser. Doing so will avoid the need to connect your iPhone to a computer and does not require the use of iTunes.
How to install Ppsspp Emulator on iPhone/iPad device without jailbreak:
- While Before starting this Tweak sideload procedure, you may need to download the Ppsspp Emulator IPA file from below link.
- IPA file download link: https://iosninja.io/ipa-library/download-ppsspp-ipa-ios
- Similarly, download the install the Cydia Impactor on your Windows PC or Mac. While because thus the Cydia Impactor is the best Tool for iOS tweaks Side loading similarly Works on Multiplatform’s.
- Cydia Impactor Download link
- Now connect your iPhone iPad Device to your Desktop Computer with the Help of USB Data Cable.
- .Next, Check your iTunes Version, in case that is an older version, firstly upgrade to an available latest version because this Will helps for perfect tweak sign.
- Now Run the Impactor, And then Choose Previously Downloaded Ppsspp Emulator IPA file on the Desktop.
- Drag and Drop the IPA file into the Impactor, well the Impactor asks your Apple Device User ID and password for Tweak signing.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password, After that Click the Start Button on the Bottom Bar.
- Once you Tapped on that Start button when the Impactor starts the Tweak signing process to your device.
- This process consumes at least five to ten minutes of time, so wait for successful install.
- That’s Guys; now the Emulator is successfully installed on your iPhone/iPad device
- Now Unlock your iDevice merely Tap and open the Emulator.
That’s it, my dear. I wrote all that I experience while I am Downloading and Installing PPSSPP Emulator which means PlayStation Emulator For iOS on iPhone, iPad that too without the need of jailbreaking. You may face errors like PPSSPP which mean PlayStation Emulator iOS 10 Crash. Don’t worry about that type of error we are doing some experiments to fix PPSSPP errors while installing. If you get benefited from this article, consider doing share with your friends too. Thank’s for visiting. For more iOS Apps like GBA4iOS Emulator and