Download Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
Did you ever try to install any third party software i.e. either an APK file on Android OS or an IPA file to iOS? If you find the entire installation process little bit problematic then you should read this article to get an overview of the entire process. Rather than providing any critical description, here we are going to introduce an application i.e. ‘Cydia Impactor’ which will make the whole task just like a cup of tea.
Being efficient software developed by Saurik, this will help you to install APK files on Android OS as well as IPA files to the iOS. Apart from this, the Cydia Impactor is also compatible with the Linux OS. Though there is no other specific requirement for downloading this software to your PC, Mac as well as Linux OS, the entire process will be very much easy to perform. No professional knowledge is required to do the same. Only reading this post will clear all of your doubts within minutes.
Let’s have a glance over the installation process of the Cydia Impactor for all the three operating systems in the following:
- Mac OS:
- Just open the browser on your Mac and get connected with the internet.
- Now it’s the right time to access the official website of the Cydia impactor to get it installed.
- Wait for the homepage of the website being totally loaded, then click on the ‘Download for Mac’ button to initiate the downloading process.
- After downloading the installer double click on it and grant the necessary permission to get it installed. Now, it’s all done. You are ready to use the Cydia Impactor on your Mac to download any IPA files without any hassle.
- Windows OS: The entire procedure of installation of Cydia Impactor is very much easy while you are using the Windows OS. You have to just follow the simple steps like the above (Mac OS) to get it installed on your PC. But before undergoing the entire installation process, it is recommended that you should install the iTunes application on your PC. The iTunes application not only provides the easiest installation procedure for many files required by the Cydia Impactor but also helps to enable lots of Apple service on your PC which was not available as the default function in the Windows OS. Executing the installer file of the Cydia Impactor in the administrator mode is not recommended to avoid the conflicts between the running programs.
- Linux OS: The Cydia Impactor is available in two variants for the Linux OS: i) 32 bit ii) 64 bit. Your task is choosing the perfect variant according to the specification as well as requirements of your existing Linux OS. The entire installation process will be as same as the installation of the other Linux software on your existing platform. If you see the specific error code ‘ccp:150’, no need to worry about it as its one of the most common issue. Just re-logging into the Apple account by the aid of the Cydia Impactor will resolve the issue within no time.
That’s all about the installation process of the Cydia Impactor on the Mac, Windows & Linux OS. Now try it yourself. If you get stuck while performing the above-mentioned steps just leave the comment in the following comment boxes to get suggestions from us.