BytaFont 2 for iOS: Hello, friends in this post we are going to tell about the Bytafont app. The app provides the fonts for your iOS device. BytaFont is the app which helps you to download and preview thousands of fonts on your iDevice. If you are getting bored with the old fonts and monotonous that Apple offers you for using on your iOS device.
Now, you will able to get away with the thousand of the fonts for your texts and sort of all things. After downloading the Bytafont app, you will able to choose any of these fonts to make your own and use it in the every part of your device whether it is app store text or it is messages or whether it is the Safari web browser content.
Features of BytaFont 2
BytaFont 2 is the most straightforward app, and it will provide you with the ease and customization and leave you with the thousands of free fonts and designs to choose.
- The app is offering over 10000 fonts to choose.
- The app has seen the frequent updates, and the next version of the BytaFont 2 apps will cause the disturbing customization trend and set the trade for users around all over the globe.
How To Download the BytaFont 2
Steps for downloading the BytaFont 2 are quite straightforward and easy which can be accomplished without any problem. All you have to do just follow the steps are given below: –
- Connect to the internet by using the mobile data or wifi.
- Launched the Cydia app by just tap on its icon.
- Now search for the BytaFont 2 by click on the search icon.
- Here Now select the first result and start installing process by click on the install button.
- Now you are ready for changing your fonts.
How to install Fonts
If the BytaFont does not provide any font, then you should download the font from Cydia.
- Starts the Cydia and click on the section tab
- Scroll down the package list of fonts
- Now install the subsection fonts not others
- Tap on the install button and then on the Confirm button.
How to change the iOS font by using BytaFont 2
The font is installed and now all you have to do just select the font which you have installed by utilizing BytaFont 2.
- Launch the BytaFont 2 from your device home screen.
- Click on the primary tab
- Now you will see the Neuropol as the option
- Select this, and it will ask you for the proceed
- Tap on the yes option, and it will restore the device
After your phone is rebooted, you will able to see the new font out there in your device.
I hope this information is sufficient for you to know about the BytaFont and after reading our post you will easy download the BytaFont app.