How to Delete my Vine Account: Hai friends recently I wrote an article on “How to Reset Apple ID Password” which is getting the huge response from my users, one of my user ask me to write an article on “How to Delete Vine Account“. Before entering into the topic let me describe something about Vine App on iPhone, Vine is a social media app which is associated with Twitter. You can create a short 6-second video of your unique moment in your daily life and you can upload it to the Twitter to share with your friends and family member. Here in this article, I mainly focus on the things like “How to Deactivate Vine Account“.
- Note: Uninstalling the vine app from your device means you are not yet removed the vine account fully. This is the first step. After you uninstall, visit vine contact form, there you will find visit our support center, click on it after that you will navigate to the web form. there select “Delete my vine account“. The Vine account is only canceled with the mobile app, you can delete them directly on desktop or laptop or computer.
Vine is a short-form video sharing service which is owned by Twitter. Vine is also a place to share short-form of video like 6-second looping video clips, some of which are quite amusing and engaging. You can post those 6 sec looping video directly on Twitter by attaching your Twitter account to the Vine. Lets have more iOS Apps for free by using Sideload Apps In Mac With Xcode 7 on your device without causing any jailbreak. You may use several recording Apps but there is one App to record your screen which never stop down that is Dr. Fone Screen Recorder. Don’t bother about 6 sec video, create 6 sec video cuts with multiple cuts, edit your video to create a perfect loop includes standard vine creation tools: multi-clip trimming, grid overlay, AF focus, ghost tool, flash and front-facing camera.
- Vine User ID
- Twitter Username
- Phone Number
- Supports: iPhone 4s+ and later.
How to Delete Your Vine Account 2017?
The name of vine changed to Vine camera. After sharing videos on vine you may be fed up with Vine videos sharing and watching, so you may want to deactivate your vine account for some reasons. First and most thing is you have to check whether you are using Vine 1.4.4 version or not. if not upgrade it to vine 1.4.4 or later. You can also watch How To Fix Black Screen Stuck On Jailbroken iPhone 5 problem and resolve that by your own. Other it will be impossible to delete Vine account on your iDevice. If you forgot your Vine email you may face somewhat difficulty while deleting your Vine Account, because you cannot login Vine Without of Gmail means you can’t delete Vine Account without your Vine Profile.
Vine is launched in 2012, getting more popularity which has an option to create short a unique moment to share with friends and entertain them with short videos which are known as vines. AeroTV iOS Free Download for your iOS/ iPhne device just click on that link to know how to install freely. due to this small option vine is becoming the home of the short moment celebrations to capture 6-second looping videos which can be posted on Twitter or you
can also be downloaded to your smartphone. Let’s read some more steps to delete Vine Account Permanently without losing any data in your Twitter.
Steps to Deactivate your Vine Account:
- Step 1) First and foremost step is to log in Vine Account on your iDevice. Because you cannot delete Vine Account by using Vine’s web interface. You must need a mobile app on your iOS, Android or Windows to permanently delete Vine Account.
- Step 2) As I said in the above you need to have Vine 1.4.4 version or later on your iPhone, iPad.
- Step 3) Now navigate to the profile section of your Vine Account.
- Step 4) There tap on the “Settings” option.
- Step 5) Now select “Your Content” option which looks like in the below image.
- Step 6) Now you will navigate to the other page, there at the bottom of the page you will find “Deactivate Account” option, simply click on it.
“Your profile and content will be hidden shortly after deactivating” reads the description.
- Step 7) To confirm the deletion of Vine Account tap on “Deactivate Account“. I think you can now delete the Vine app from your iPhone.
Don’t think your work is over by doing the above steps. Vine servers store your profile and videos information for 30 days long, meanwhile, you can have a chance to recover your Vine Account back by simply login to your Vine Account. You may like this Pandora++ for listening songs. If you want to delete Vine Account permanently then leave it and don’t log in Vine Account for 30 days. after that, your Vine Account automatically deletes on Vine servers too.
How to delete Vine account through the website:
Recently Vine developers give us chance to delete Vine Account through the web interface by submitting a request for to delete Vine Account, but you need to submit request form only after deactivating the Vine App on your Mobile. To apply request form you need to navigate to Vine.co website. You can also get Spotify++ Download for iOS freely using this article. Even if you uninstall the app from your device, your account would still be active.
If you want to delete your Vine account without affecting your Twitter account, you need to submit account delete request form on Vines Form. After navigating to the Vines website there you can find the form on the Vine website. There click on the “Visit out Support Center“, you’ll be brought to a web form. Select “Delete My Account” under the drop-down menu labeled “Regarding”. Enter the information required, including your Vine User ID and the details of the query and click on Submit.
Also, Check More Interesting iOS Apps & Fixing Errors:
That’s what I did on my iPhone 5s to Delete my Vine Account permanently. If you face any errors or any problem while doing let me know through comments. Thank’s for your patience. For more articles like these, you can also visit back to FixiOSDownloads blog. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook. Finally, I conclude one thing is this article is all about “How to Deactivate or Delete Vine Account Permanently“. Thank’s for visiting.